Calafea Horse Oil is the oil you have heard about, it’s the only thing that works. Great for horses or dogs.
See the Facebook reviews for all the information you need.
Makes for shiny happy horses or dogs and is a unique blend of natural oils:
- Lemon Myrtle
- Liquid Virgin Coconut Oil which penetrates the skin & coat
- Neem Oil
- Black Cumin Seed Oil
Calafea Horse Oil Product Benefits:
- Pure oil (not water based) so it goes much further and all natural
- Calafea is completely harmless to your horse – All ingredients are food grade and 100% natural
- Generally one bottle lasts one horse for 1 season
- Store Calafea in a cupboard out of the sun and shake bottle well before use
- Calafea can be used over 3 years once opened but its effectiveness may eventually diminish
500ml bottle for horses
100ml pooch perfect bottle
For the first 3-4 days apply a small amount of Calafea once a day to the affected areas such as the mane, tall, muzzle and rump. Massage gently into the skin. Your horse will show signs of relief after about 2 minutes.
In the next few days, brush out any dirt, dead skin and residues as they appear. Continue applying 3 times a week or as needed.
For stings and bites:
Massage a few drops of Calafea on the sting or bite and repeat daily if required.
Accidently licking of Calafea is completely harmless to your horse or dog as all ingredients are food grade.
Shake bottle well before use. Store out of the sun.