DERMagic Feline Skin Rescue Lotion offers cats fast and effective relief from skin irritations, bacterial infections and dry skin conditions.
- Bacteria and Yeast (fungus), causes itchy skin when can lead to hot spots, hair loss and cat dermatitis.
- Organic whole-leaf aloe vera gel and vitamin E rush healing energy to the deepest layers of the skin, while sulfur, known as the healing mineral, reduces itching and flaking associated with seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff, is toxic to the scabies mite, and contains both antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Rosemary essential oil disinfects and stimulates hair follicles. Sesame oil, a natural antibacterial for common skin pathagens (such as staphylococcus and streptococcus – both of these are a type of bacteria which cause skin irritations and hot spots in cats), as well as common skin fungi (including yeast infections), is also a natural antiviral and anti-inflammatory agent.
DERMagic Feline Skin Rescue Lotion will assist with:
- Skin irritations
- Hot spots
- Black skin disease
- Scaly skin
- Flea allergies
- Dry skin conditions
- For best results start with a clean cat. Use an antibacterial, anti-fungal pH balanced shampoo for faster results.
- Apply Skin Rescue Lotion to affected areas, massaging into skin until fully absorbed twice daily for the first week.
- Continue application once daily thereafter until no longer required.
- Do not bathe your pet more than twice per month!
Note: If your cat licks the lotion off, just reapply as needed. There is nothing harmful or toxic in this product.
DERMagic FELINE Skin Rescue Lotion Ingredients:
Sesamum indicum (sesame oil), certified organic aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf gel, lanolin, flowers of sulfur, olea europaea (olive) oil, beeswax, organic Butyrospermum Parkii (shea butter) fruit, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, natural alpha tocopherol (vitamin E).
View the range from DERMagic