Hi Form BioEquus supports the gut microbiome and digestive health, a unique synbiotic formula. Contains carefully selected probiotics well suited for survival in the conditions of the upper digestive tract. Combining prebiotics with probiotics improves the survival and implantation of live probiotics. Helps maintain normal healthy intestinal immune function and the GI tract. Assist in restoring Immune function.
Recommended for horses recovering from illness.
Ideal for digestive upsets, for horses who have been on a long course of antibiotics, broodmares, newborn foals, weanlings and yearlings. The synergy between prebiotics and probiotics supported by the herbs helps to restore a healthy balance and benefits metabolism in the digestive system. This pleasant tasting formula helps to maintain a healthy bacterial flora and has a beneficial impact on metabolic processes.
Hi Form BioEquus Supporting the Gut Micobiome:
- Contains two Glycoproteins – GlycomaxTM Lactoferrin & GlycomaxTM Immunoglobulins
- For symptomatic relief of Ulcers
- For the removal of Mycotoxins
- Lactobacillus plantarum may help to relieve intestinal inflammation
- Assists in the management and relief from symptoms of allergies
- Assists in the management of Candida infections
- For the treatment and symptomatic relief of pain and discomfort from gastritis
- Helps to reduce the side effects of antibiotic use, and in the occurrence of diarrhoea during and after antibiotic administration
- Helps to restore and maintain health in the digestive system, the bacterial flora and the mucosal function
Dose rate 5-20g daily
100g, 250g, 500g
Each measuring spoon (equiv 6g) of powder contains:
- Glycomax ™ High Purity Immunoglobulins
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 7.0 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum 7.0 Billion CFU
- Bifi dobacterium longum 1.0 Billion CFU
- Aloe barbadensis leaf equiv. extract dry 200:1 (aloe vera) equiv: aloe polysaccharides 1mg = 20mg
- Ulmus rubra stem bark dry 10mg (Slippery Elm)
- Peppermint Extract 10:1 10mg
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae cell dry 62.5mg
- Saccharomyces Boulardii 20mg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 1mg
- Vitamin C 5mg
Download the Hi Form BioEquus product brochure for full ingredient details and nutritional analysis.
Check out the full range of Hi Form supplements.