Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Manuka Wound Gel
$15.95 – $35.00
PAW Manuka Wound Gel is a sterile medical grade wound dressing made from Leptospermum.sp (Manuka) honey (80%) and natural oils and waxes for wound management.
It is ideal for dogs, cats, horses and other companion animals with wounds, burns, grazes and as a general first aid.
Manuka Wound Gel Benefits:
- Protects the wound
- Helps maintain natural wound pH
- Remove Malodour
- Reduces and prevents contamination, external bacteria colonisation and infection
- May assist in removal of slough and necrotic tissues
- Natural & non-toxic for animals
- Minimal heat treatment to preserve honey’s natural properties
- Special blend of natural waxes and oils to reduce the stinging associated with pure honey
- Non-adherent gel to reduce trauma at dressing change
Wash around the wound with a sterile saline. Apply Manuka Wound Gel liberally (approx. 3mm layer) directly to the wound or to a suitable dressing. In addition using a barrier cream can further protect the wound margin. Dressing change frequency will depend on clinical circumstances. It can vary from once per day for draining wounds to up to 7 days for unsoiled dressings. Can be removed from the wound by rinsing with sterile saline or water at dressing change.
Manuka Honey (80%), natural Gum, bees wax, and nourishing organic oils. This product is sterile and of medical grade.
*Not for use on heavily exudating wounds. Not recommended for body cavities. In the event of a slow or non-responding wound, please seek veterinary advice.
Other useful products: