Mobicosa+ Joint & Bone Advance Premium Supplement is an all new joint supplement with GLM & Calcium.
Containing the same New Zealand Green-lipped Mussel you know from original Mobicosa, with the added benefit of marine calcium. Resulting in an anti-inflammatory supplement that also supports joint health and bone rejuvenation. All in one easy-to-take capsule!
New Zealand Green-lipped Mussel (Perna Canaliculus) is a special shellfish that grows only in the pristine ocean waters of New Zealand. This mussel has a naturally occurring combination of nutrients including Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids (DHA, ALA, ETA, and EPA) which are scientifically proven to reduce inflammation, along with glycosaminoglycans and mucopolysaccharides that help maintain and support collagen and elastin in the joints.
Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCHC) or marine calcium is calcium in its most natural, organic, nutritious form, and it comes from the bones of deep water fish, not from coral or shells (which are very hard for your body to digest and absorb). MCHC also contains the correct 2:1 ratio of calcium to phosphorus which allows for maximum retention of these bone nourishing minerals. Along with collagen which helps in the development and health of cartilage and bones, and fish bone peptides that attract calcium during digestion and promote maximum absorption of calcium into the body. MCHC effectively promotes bone health by stimulating osteoblasts to grow new bone cells and osteoclasts to halt bone loss.
With Mobicosa+® you get an extremely effective superfood-based daily supplement that can improve joint mobility, reduce arthritis-related joint pain and inflammation, and help preserve and restore bone health.
Mobicosa+ Joint & Bone Benefits:
- 100% natural New Zealand Greenlipped Mussel with no shells, fillers, or additives.
- Rich in Omega-3 essential fatty acids scientifically proven to reduce joint inflammation, as well as improving other inflammation-related issues such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and irritable bowel syndrome.
- More effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin, ibuprofen, glucosamine and chondroitin, and other brands of greenlipped mussel.
- Unlike NSAIDs which can have many dangerous side effects and are not recommended for long-term use, there are no known side effects associated with taking Mobicosa+®.
Nutritional breakdown of Mobicosa+
A typical daily 2 gram serving contains:
- 2000mg Green-lipped Mussel Powder
- 480mg glycosaminoglycans and proteoglycans
- 174.4mg Omega-3 essential fatty acids
- 175mg minerals including boron, manganese, potassium, and zinc
- 28mg vitamins including A, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D, and E
- 96mg calcium
- 113.2mg protein
- 47.44mg collagen
- 48.3mg phosphorus
- 1.24mg magnesiumMade from non-GMO ingredients, contain no additives, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors, are dairy-free, gluten-free, and are manufactured in New Zealand according to the strictest standards of quality. No ingredients are sourced from China, and absolutely no part of the manufacturing process takes place in China.
Mobicosa+ joint & bone Dosage instructions:
Adult 4-6 capsules per day with a meal for the first 10 days.
Reduce to 2-4 capsules per day with a meal, or as advised by your healthcare practitioner.
60 or 280 x 500g Capsules
Disclaimer: The products and information on these pages are not intended as a substitute for medical diagnosis and treatment, but to complement them. If symptoms persist, please seek the advice of a qualified medical practitioner. Products are derived from seafood. Do not use if you have a seafood allergy or if you are pregnant, nursing, or may become pregnant.