Natural Animal Solutions FootRot Spray is a clinically proven solution for Hoof Rot.
In addition it is developed to save time & labour. Hence no packing, soaking or sulfate fillers.
Hooves, like our own nails need to be looked after to ensure they are in top condition. Traditional methods of treatment such as poultice, fillers, packing and soaking can be time consuming and difficult to manage.
Key features of Natural Animal Solutions FOOTROT Spray:
- Fast-acting spray
- Maintain hoof health
- Penetrates deep into the hoof
- Easy to apply spray
- No packing, soaking or sulfate fillers
- Developed to save time and labour
- Suitable for horses, cattle, sheep and goats
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply to hoof, cornet band or affected area once or twice daily
- Remove mud from hoof and affected area
- Dry with a clean cloth
- Apply FootRot spray to affected area
- Keep horse in dry, clean area for 10 minutes to allow FootRot to penetrate and until hoof is dry
Aluminium acetate (natural aluminium passed through citric acid and diluted with water), tea tree oil.
*Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, seek veterinarian advice
View the range from Natural Animal Solutions