HomeoPet Anxiety provides a 100% natural, plant-based solution for pet anxiety. It is both a dog and cat anxiety treatment and also treats cat or dog separation anxiety.
HomeoPet Anxiety has been formulated by veterinarians and has been clinically trialed worldwide to promote a sense of calm for your pet. The liquid solution is fast acting, usually within minutes or hours, without any side effects. Unlike many other products, it is non-sedating and non-habit forming it works rapidly, often within fifteen minutes.
Many situations can cause cat or dog anxiety. For example, the introduction of new pets, cat or dog fear of being alone, cat or dog scared of the vet or grooming visits or moving to a new house. For travel anxiety, you may wish to refer to HomeoPet Travel Anxiety which is specifically formulated for car or motion sickness. Alternatively, if your cat or dog is scared of thunder refer to HomeoPet Storm Stress.
It can be difficult to predict when your pet may suffer from anxiety or have control over the triggers. HomeoPet acts rapidly for acute conditions, generally within minutes. Therefore, HomeoPet enables you to administer as required and get fast acting relief for your distressed dog or cat.
Anxious, fearful or unwanted behaviours like excessive dog barking, dog whining, dog crying, dog or cat hiding or dog shaking and cat or dog drooling, cat or dog fretting may be helped with Anxiety.
Pet Anxiety and Pet Phobias
Cat anxiety and dog anxiety manifest in many different ways. The recent registration of fluoxetine for dog separation anxiety has led to much discussion about this particular problem, but there are many other ways in which pet anxiety manifests and causes worry to owners. Listed in the below, these are described as pet fears or pet phobias that arise when a cat or dog reacts to something that it does not understand or that it perceives might be harmful.
Common stressors that produce cat and dog anxiety:
- Separation anxiety from owner (separation anxiety)
- Noise phobias (fireworks, cars, machinery)
- storm phobias
- Fear of other animals (including dogs, cats)
- Fear of vet visits
- Fear of boarding kennels
- Travel anxiety (or refer to HomeoPet Travel Anxiety for specific formulation)
- Fear of people including children
- Fear of places or situations
HomeoPet has been in providing natural animal solutions worldwide for over 20 years. The entire range is based on 100% natural plant and mineral ingredients and is formulated by Veterinarians. HomeoPet’s range is designed to help pets and their owners achieve healthy outcomes for a range of common animal conditions and have no side effects.
Animals less than 2kg – 2 drops in at least 235ml of water
2-10kg – 5 drops per dose
10-30kg – 10 drops per dose
30-40kg – 15 drops per dose
40kg+ – 20 drops per dose
Dose 3 times per day, as needed in water, on food or a treat. In acute cases, one dose every 15 minutes up to 4 doses may be provided. When improvement is seen, decrease frequency of dosing to twice daily then once daily. Re-administer as needed. Discontinue use when symptoms subside.
Ingredients and benefits:
- German Chamomile (Chamomilla 6c & 30c) Used to promote a sense of calm in stressful situations
- Valerian (Valeriana 6c & 30c) Being left alone – cat or dog separation anxiety, introducing new animals
- Borate of Sodium (Borax 6c & 30c) Motion associated travel3
- Yellow Ladies Slipper (Cypripedium Pubescens 6c & 30c) For night time crying, when pet won’t go to bed
- St Ignatius Bean (Ignatia Amara 6c & 30c) Hysteria, grieving, emotional states
- Meadow Saffron (Colchicum Autumnale 6c & 30c) Drooling, fear of travel, motion
- White Hellebore (Veratrum Album 6c & 30c) Melancholy, fretting, sullen
15ml – Min 450 drops per bottle.
View the full from range from HomeoPet.