Supreme Australian Horse Vitamin & Minerals contains a unique blend of organic vitamins and minerals to ensure optimum health for Australian horses. You can have peace of mind that your horse is receiving excellent nutrition every day no matter what the nutritional content of your hay or feed.
Best fed alongside lower cost plain feeds like beets, chaffs, oats and barley to keep your horses calm and healthy.
Part of a very successful feeding regime which feeds the whole horse thereby eliminating the need for targeted (hoof, coat, digestive, and often joint) products.
Features of Supreme Vitamin & Minerals:
- Boron: essential for the proper metabolism of calcium, phosphorous and magnesium and therefore the maintenance of healthy bones. Boron is easily leached from soils especially in high rainfall regions.
- Calcium & Phosphorous
- All the major anti-oxidants: Vitamins A,C, E & Selenium
- Small dose of 100% organic iron. The inclusion of organic iron caters for the hay fed horse whilst not posing a problem for grass fed horses. The organic iron has benefits for horses in intense work too as some iron is actually lost in sweat.
- Zero potassium which is always oversupplied in the equine diet from forages
- Zero copper sulphate. Instead contains 100% organic copper for help with calcium absorption and the development of true coat colour.
- 100% organic zinc for hundreds of bodily functions including immune system and hoof/hair health.
- 100% organic chromium which is vital for the metabolism of glucose.
- Some sodium chloride. The need for salt varies from horse to horse. Plain salt will need to be added to feed according to individual requirements.
- Iodine: When you feed Supreme Australian Vitamin & Minerals there is no need to use iodised salt, just plain sodium chloride which is easier to obtain in bulk for horses.
- All B Vitamins. Many supplements contain only some or only one! Each B vitamin has a different nutritional role, they are all equally important.
- Inositol: An important B Vitamin known to have a calming effect on the nervous system. Inositol is a vital component of all cell membranes so is necessary for nerve, brain and muscle function. It is vital for hair growth. Deficiency of inositol will cause hair loss, eczema, digestive and eye problems.
Supreme Australian Horse Vitamin & Minerals is suitable for recreational, breeding, racing and performance horses.
Maintenance Dose: 15 gms per 100kgs Body-Weight (eg: 75gms (1.5 scoops) for a 500 kg horse.
To replenish a deficient or less than healthy horse: 20 gms per 100kgs Body-Weight.
For fussy horses start with a fraction of the dose.
View the full range from Calm Healthy Horses.