Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$39.95 – $109.90
Technyflex Canine combats arthritic conditions and joint disorders in dogs naturally.
It may relieve sore and inflamed joints, arthritic symptoms, and is known for its anti-inflammatory activity. It is a natural alternative to NSAIDs.
- Arthritis Treatment
- Rebuilds Joints
- Natural Pain Relief
- High Nutritional Benefits
Technyflex® may help reduce the symptoms of musculo skeletal conditions, hip dysplasia, and elbow dysplasia. It is also effective in the treatment of injured and sore joints.
Signs of Arthritis and sore joints:
- Uncomfortable to get up from a lay down position
- ‘Jerky’ movements
- Reduced playful behaviour
- Lagging behind or limping when walking
A key component in rebuilding cartilage and connective tissues, are glucosamine’s and GAGs glycosaminoglycans/ mucopolysaccharides). GAGs consist of precursors such as glycosaminoglycans and chondroitin suflates which provide the necessary building blocks to rebuild cartilage and connective tissues.
GAGs also contribute to the viscosity formation of synovial fluid, which are well known for their lubrication qualities of the joint. These characteristics (GAGs) also offer protection from free radicals and provides nourishment of the joint.
Anti-inflammatory Pain Relief:
- A natural analgesic (pain reliever)
- Rich source of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids
- Soothes stiff joints
- Utilising the safe and beneficial COX-1 pathway, Omega-*3’s (ETA, EPA & DHA) inhibit and in effect block the inflammation pathways known as COX-2 and LIPOX-5.
Proven Safe and Natural:
- No additives
- Readily absorbed, in contrast to cartilage products
- Bioactive benefits are quickly recognised
- Can be taken long term, with no known adverse side effects
This product is not synthetic and has no known adverse side effects. It may be taken in conjunction with other medications, but discuss with your Vet if your pet has an allergy to other products or shellfish. It is advisable not to administer in pregnancy.
The effectiveness of the product is due to its ingestion qualities. Technyflex® is not processed from sea crustaceans or ground down shellfish, i.e. crab shell or shark cartilage; making our product easier to digest ensuring results to the user faster. Derived from premium grade 100% Enriched NHNZ™ Green lipped Mussel, grown in the clean pristine waters of New Zealand. To ensure the high quality of our product, each batch is tested and confirmed to be free from heavy metals and other micro-organisms. All processing is completed in a New Zealand.
High in omega 3:
- EPA is known to support skin permeability, condition and tone. It also assists in the healing of alopecia, dermatitis and other skin allergies.
- DHA and the other Omega 3’s are also known to assist with general well being.
- Signs of this product taking effect will be noticed in the coat condition of your pet in days.
- 80 or 240 500mg capsules
- 100g or 200g powder (1 scoop = 500mg)