Vitaklenz is a blend of herbs from traditional medicines around the world to help the immune system eradicate a broad spectrum of unhealthy organisms. Vitaklenz also promotes healthy digestion and acts as a liver tonic.
The 12 active herbal ingredients in Vitaklenz are well known to stimulate anti-parasitic, anti-candida and cleansing effects within the human system.
Each capsule of Vitaklenz contains herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
- Artemisia annua (wormwood) herb top 105 mg
- Juglans nigra (black walnut) fruit hull 200 mg
- Curcurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed 250 mg
- Silybum marianum (St Mary’s thistle) fruit 105 mg
- Olea europaea (olive) leaf 300 mg
- Tabebuia avellanedae (Pau D’Arco) inner stem bark 150 mg
- Gentiana macrophylla (gentian) root 180 mg
- Echinacea purpurea root 100 mg
- Berberis vulgaris (Barberry) root 100 mg
- Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb fresh 80 mg
- Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) leaf powder 25 mg
- Syzygium aromaticum (Clove) flower bud powder 25 mg
1 cap x 3 times a day. Best taken 15-20 minutes before meals. If a dosage is missed (e.g. lunchtime) it is OK to add the missed dosage prior to another meal (e.g. Dinner).
It is recommended to take at least a 2-month course of Vitaklenz capsules to address the lifecycle of unhealthy organisms such as worms, which can vary from 2 to 3 weeks to several months.
Dr. Barber (formulator of Vitaklenz) has suggested that in some cases the dosage can be doubled (2 caps x 3 times a day) for the first bottle, followed by a 2nd bottle at the normal dosage.
90 VEG CAPSULES
Also available Vitaklenz for Kids Chewable.